BRAUM Racing’s BRAND NEW FALCON-S2 lightweight composite reclining series seats are wrapped in luxurious black leatherette & black alcantara / fabric inserts in a sleek, aggressive, race-inspired shape. The result is an understated yet unmistakable silhouette that is both refined and well-proportioned. FALCON-S Seats are a new design by BRAUM Racing, featuring the classic shape of the FALCON series mixed with the sleek lines of the VENOM series. You will be pleased to find a dual knobs reclining mechanism for a fixed back seat feel, but still able to recline.
The FALCON-S2 Series are exclusive, all-new reclining racing seats from BRAUM Racing. These seats are perfect for those who want to improve the looks, comfort and stability of their seats without sacrificing practicality. They feature a strong, lightweight composite frame and injection molded foam for the ultimate combination of comfort, performance, and durability. The bolsters are pronounced and strategically shaped without being intrusive, so you can stay locked in and enjoy your drive without dreading the discomfort of ingress and egress that a fixed bucket seat would impose. The firm, high density foam provides excellent support while its heat and pressure sensitivity allows the cushion to soften and comply with your body’s shape for a more customized fit. Vehicle specific seat brackets sold separately.
- Strong, lightweight FRP Composite Construction
- Injected Molded Foam
- High side bolster for extra leg support
- Dual knobs adjustment reclining mechanism
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Vehicle Specific Seat Bracket REQUIRED! (Sold Separately)
- Comes with one seat and a dual lock slider for front-back adjustment
- Fits up to 36” waist comfortably
- Net Weight approximately 23.7 lbs
- Sold as individual (Priced per seat)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
BRAUM Racing does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM Racing will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.